Scope and Consent
This Privacy Notice describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information. By using our Services and/or registering for an account with us, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Notice and you are consenting to our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not provide the information we require, we may not be able to provide all of our Services to you.
is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that iskoolnow.com has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
Changes to this Notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are posted. We will announce any material changes to this Privacy Notice on our website.
We collect, process, and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
Personal information you give us when you use our Services or register for an account with us
• Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us
• Buying information, you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in
• Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding items to your basket, adding items to your Wish List, and creating collections)
• Postage, billing and other information used to purchase or post an item, as well as, where postal services are provided through one of our programs, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates).
• In some instances, when you use our Services, you may provide age, gender, interests and favorites
• You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services
• Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services or register for an account with us
• We also collect information about your interaction with our Services, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive from the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services. This information comprises the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token
• Geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device's settings' menu
• Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information
Personal information we collect using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies
Personal information from other sources
• We may supplement the personal information we collect with information from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we may collect and use demographic information that is publically available, additional contact information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws
• We may allow you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatically access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc.). If you provide us with access to any site with video content, then you agree that we may share your video viewing with, or obtain information about your video viewing from, third-party social media sites for at least two years. By associating an account managed by a social media site with your account and authorizing us to have access to this information, you agree that we may collect, use and retain the information provided by these social media sites in accordance with this Privacy Notice
• If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with their explicit and prior consent. You have to inform them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information according to our Privacy Notice.
Use and Retention
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our Services, to provide you with a personalized experience on our sites (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like), to contact you about your account and our Services, to provide you customer service, to provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. We may use and retain your personal information as follows:
Provide, improve, and personalize our Services
• Provide access to and use of our Services.
• Offer you site content that includes items and services that you may like.
• Keep track of your Cart and your Wish List.
• Give you access to your purchase history, internal messages and other features
• Customize, measure, and improve our Services
• We may use geo-location information to provide you with location based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content)
Contact you about your account and provide you customer service
• Contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service
• For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail. When contacting you via telephone, to ensure efficiency, we may use autodialed or pre-recorded calls and text messages. Message and data rates may apply.
Personalize our advertising and marketing communications
• Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising based on your advertising customization preferences
• Contact you, either via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail in order to: offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, and inform you about our Services. We will use the contact information you have provided to contact you by e-mail, SMS text and/or telephone. Message and data rates may apply.
• Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
• Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• Enforce our Privacy Notice or other policies
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and that you have the ability to access and make corrections to it. This includes the following:
• You can see, review and change your personal information by signing in to your account. Please update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate
We may disclose your personal information to other members of the iskoolnow.com corporate family or to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide and to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose.
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
Where possible, security measures are set in place to prevent unauthorized access to our cookies and similar technologies. A unique identifier ensures that only we and/or our authorized service providers have access to cookie data.
Service providers are companies that help us with various aspects of our business, such as site operations, services, applications, advertisements and tools. We use some authorized service providers to help us to serve you relevant ads on our services and other places on the internet. These service providers may also place cookies on your device via our services (third party cookies). They may also collect information that helps them identify your device, such as IP-address, or other unique or device identifiers.
If you have any concerns about placing your order online, please call us at +92 3ISKOOLNOW (+923475665669) or you can reach us by writing to us on email@example.com
and our representative will be more than happy to assist you through the process.